Micro sd Memory Card
• Interface: SanDisk MicroSDXC/SDHC, memory card 256/200/128/64/32/16 GB (2017 Model)
• microSD Speed Class: Class10
• Power supply voltage: 2.7 ~ 3.6 V (max)
• Compatible standards: microSD memory card Ver.3.00/2.00 standard
• Exterior dimensions (L x W x H): 15.0mm x 11.0mm x 1.0mm
• Weight: 0.4 grams (approx.).
• Supports high-speed SD bus interface specifications (*) in the new UHS-I. Only with the support of UHS-I devices used in UHS-I mode. (see below)
• Operating temperature of -25 to 85°C, relative humidity 30 to 80% (no condensation)
SanDisk Micro SD with retail packaging
SanDisk Ultra 16GB/32GB MicroSDHC, Class10,A1,Max Rread speed to 98MB/s;
SanDisk Ultra 64GB/128GB MicroSDXC, Class10,A1,Max Rread speed to 100MB/s;
• 16 GB: 14 GB~14.6 GB (approx.)
• 32 GB: 28 GB~30 GB (approx.)
• 64 GB: 58 GB~60 GB (approx.)
• 128 GB: 115 GB~118 GB (approx.)
1) This is the calculation difference between the manufacturer and our PC. For more information, search ‘Memory card capacity’.
2) It is recommended to use a quality card reader, such as H2testw, to test microSD speeds. Low quality readers will display reduced speeds.
According to SanDisk’s test based on IPX7 standard, the product can function, after it is submerged and left for 30 minutes in static tap water at room temperature at a depth of 1 meter and then taken out of the water.
• If liquid is applied on (touches) the card, remove the liquid with a soft cloth immediately.
• The waterproof is based on our internal testing, and does not guarantee usage under “all/any” conditions. Please be aware.
ISO7816-1 compliant means, that even after exposing this product to X-ray 0.1Gy, the product will still work.
The product is labeled based on the memory chip(s) it contains, not the amount of memory capacity available for data storage by the end user. Part of the capacity is reserved for card functionality. (Approximate usable capacity is based on 1 GB = 1,073,741,824 bytes)
• 1 MB per second is calculated as 1,000,000 bytes per second.
• For products incompatible with UHS-I interface, the speeds may vary subject to different interface conditions. Write speed is slower than transfer speed.
• Indicates reading and writing speeds based on SD Association specifications.
SanDisk® cards are compatible with Android smartphones, tablets, and interchangeable-lens cameras.
The SanDisk Ultra® microSD™ card is optimized for apps, delivering faster app launch and performance that provides a better smartphone experience.
Class 10 speed rating allows you to shoot Full HD videos and high quality photos.
Ideal for Android™ smartphones and tablets
SanDisk® cards are compatible with Android smartphones and tablets.
SANDISK® Memory Zone App for easy file management
Available from the Google Play™ store, the SanDisk Memory Zone app lets you view, access, and back up your phone’s files in one location. It can also automatically move files from your device to your memory card to free up space.